Every employee is critical to our success. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment makes this a great place to work. We’d like you to become part of our WJ Kuhn family.
• Oil, filter and lube
• Brake inspections and installation
• Tire replacement, rotations and repairs
• Suspension work
• Fluid inspection, refill levels and exchange
• Excellent customer service and team player
• Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
• Basic computer skills
• Time management
• Communication skills
• Some previous technician skills preferred
• High school diploma
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW, CALL EITHER SCOTT or BRADY: (414) 762-7900.
To Schedule an appointment please Click Here
8511 South Howell Ave.Oak Creek, WI 53154